Friday, December 5, 2008

Show at Photomark extended... photographs make wonderful holiday gifts!

My show at Photomark has been extended until the end of the year. The show is called "Observations". It is a collection of black & white images from the past 27 years.

Photographs, or artworks, in general, are one of the classiest gifts I can think of. If I had a choice of gifts from a friend or loved one, I would ask for art. Just a subtle reminder that all of my prints in this show are for sale ;^)

Photomark is a complete photographic experience. They have a 6,000 sq foot retail showroom. Photomark retail includes a lighting showroom, a rental department, a repair department, a photographic classroom, an industrial division, and a Fine Art Photography Gallery. They are located at 2202 E. McDowell Road, Phoenix, AZ 85006. Hours are M-F 8AM-6PM Sat. 9AM-5PM.

For more information, please visit their website at http://www.photomark.com/ or call/email Judith Andersen at (602) 244-1133, or judith@photomark.com.

I hope you can make it to the show.

No comments: