Monday, August 25, 2008

Summertime... and the living is easy

I actually made a lot of photographs this summer, here in Phoenix. The summer hasn't been too bad... only a few days over 110. Usually I'm downtown by 6:30 AM so it's still kind of "not really hot yet" at that time.

Below are a few photographs made with my Arca-Swiss 8x10" camera. Some are from downtown; some are from the area between Camelback Rd. and McDowell Rd from 24th St. to 40th St.; some are from Grand Ave. out by the "Big Tin Shed"; and there's one from Hackberry, AZ, out on old Rt. 66 before you get to Kingman.

These are just scans of the 8x10" film as I haven't printed them yet. Please take a look at them and let me know what you think.













1 comment:

Stacey Snacks said...

Love the new black & whites.....I recognize some of those buildings downtown Phoenix.
When is the gallery exhibit?
We will fly out!

Stace