Friday, January 15, 2010

New Photo Gallery in Phoenix...

My friend, the famous Larry Golsh, notified me today about a new Photography Gallery that just opened in Phoenix – Bokeh Gallery.

Their first show features John Wagner and an interview with him. Although I am not familiar with his work, I did enjoy the interview. My favorite part...

Bokeh: Yes, puzzling evidence.
And speaking of the evidence or the need for more, did u get your masters? The reason why i ask is I recall fondly hearing the advice…well most artists we represent have their masters.

JW: Crap….all that teaches u is bullshitting about photography not taking the picture…and that guy is not gonna be sitting in living room of your home explaining the picture to you every time you look it.

Seems I'm not the only one that feels that way!

No comments: